- 1993 - 1998: Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Dept. Of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Polytechnic School, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- 1998 - 1999: MSc Power Electronics & Drives, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Birmingham, England.
- 2000 - 2004: Doctoral Diploma on: "Contribution to the Calculation of the Inductive Impact of Transmission Lines on Underground Metal Pipelines", Dept. Of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Polytechnic School, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- A. S. Bouhouras, P. A. Gkaidatzis, E. Panagiotou, N. Poulakis and G. C. Christoforidis, “A NILM Algorithm with Enhanced Disaggregation Scheme under Harmonic Current Vectors”, Energy and Buildings, Vol. 183, Jan. 2019, pp. 392-407.
- A. Nousdilis, G. C. Christoforidis, G. K. Papagiannis, “Active Power Management in LV Networks with High PV Penetration Based on Prosumers' Self-Consumption”, Applied Energy, Vol. 229, Nov. 2018, pp 614 624.
- I. Koumparou, G. C. Christoforidis, V. Efthymiou, G. K. Papagiannis, G. E. Georghiou, “Configuring residential PV net-metering policies - a focus on the Mediterranean region», Renewable Energy, Volume 113, December 2017, Pages 795–812.
- I. P. Panapakidis, T. A. Papadopoulos, G. C. Christoforidis, G. K. Papagiannis, “Pattern Recognition Algorithms for Electricity Load Curve Analysis of Buildings”, Energy and Buildings, Vol. 73, Jan. 2014, pp. 137-145.
- D. D. Micu, G. C. Christoforidis, L. Czumbil, “AC interference on pipelines due to double circuit power lines: A detailed study”, Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 103, Oct. 2013, pp. 1-8.