- 1996 - 2002: Diploma in Electronic Engineering and Computer Engineering, Dept. Of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Polytechnic School, Technical University of Crete.
- 2004 - 2006: Postgraduate Diploma in Business Informatics (Scholarship), Dept. Of Applied Informatics, University of Macedonia. 2
- 2009 - 2013: Doctoral Diploma on: "Project Scheduling Optimization Algorithms", Dept. Of Computer and Telecommunication Engineering, Polytechnic School, University of Western Macedonia.
- M. Louta, K. Banti, T. Kyriakidis, Y. Kritikou, P. Vlacheas, P. Demestichas, S. Lappos, C. Kouziakis, “ROSEWATER: A platform for securing water critical infrastructure in the IOT era”, 5th International Conference on Civil Protection & New Technology - SafeKozani, October 31 ‐ November 3, Kozani, Greece, 2019.
- G. M. Kopanos, T. S. Kyriakidis, M. C. Georgiadis, “New continuous-time and discrete-time mathematical formulations for resource-constrained project scheduling problems”, Computers and Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 68, pp. 96-106, 2014.
- T. S. Kyriakidis, G. M. Kopanos, M. C. Georgiadis, “MILP Formulations for Single- and Multi-Mode Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problems”, Computers and Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 36, pp. 369-385, 2012.
- T. S. Kyriakidis, G. M. Kopanos, M. C. Georgiadis, “MILP Formulation for Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problems”, Computer-Aided Chemical Engineering, Vol. 29, pp. 880-884, 2011.
- A. Dollas, D. Efstathiou, Th. Kyriakides, “A Universal Low Cost Run-Time and Programming Environment for Reconfigurable Computing”, 14th ΙΕΕΕ International Conference on Rapid System Prototyping - RSP, June 9-11 2003, San Diego, USA, In proceedings: Session 1 - Design Environments I, p. 2, 2003.